Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||17Alpha Methyltestosterone||Synonyms:||Methyltestosterone|
|Character:||White Poowder||Minimun Quantity:||1gram|
Tilapia Fish Feed Hormones Natural Anabolic Steroids 17 Alpha Methyltestosterone CAS 58-18-4
The using of 17 alpha methyltestosterone:
1. Methyl testosterone is designed to obtain patents by modifying the chemical structure of the male hormone testosterone. Hormone deficiency has been prescribed for years as a hormonal replacement for both men and women and has been popular with bodybuilders.
2. The production of all male tilapia can be performed by manually separating male and female, hybridizing two species to produce all male offspring, or crossing an artificial sex. The most effective and least expensive method is transposition using 17 alpha-methyltestosterone.
3. Treatment with methyl testosterone has now been selected as a method of producing tilapia on fish farms around the world. In fact, all tilapia sold in traditional American supermarkets and supermarkets is tilapia supplied with methyl testosterone.
|Payment method||Western Union, Money Gram, Bank Transfer, Bitcoin|
|Shipping method||Fedex, DHL, EMS, UPS, TNT, etc (by express, air or sea)|
|Delivery time||within 24 hours after payment, 3-7 work days to arrive.|
|Custom pass rate||≥ 99%|
A lab test of 17 alpha methyltestosterone:
Tilapia is the most abundant species in the world because of its taste and consumer preferences. One of the main constraints of Tilapia culture is early maturity. There are studies to determine the effect of different doses of 17-alpha-methyltestosterone on growth of Oreochromis niloticus. For this study, the experiment was extended over a period of 166 days in a pond of four lands. Fertilization of all ponds was performed daily with a wet fish weight ratio of 0.1 g N / 100 g. Complementary diets (rice chandeliers) received 2% of body weight daily. One pond was designated as a control pond with Tilapia added by 17-alpha-methyltestosterone, which was not sexually inotropic. 17-alpha-methyltestosterone was used in ponds treated at rates of 50, 70 and 90 mg / kg of feed. Total fish production was calculated as 850.48, 1026.94, 1117.92 and 1277.17 kg / ha / year for 0, 50, 70 and 90 mg of 17-alpha-methyltestosterone / kg of lettuce, respectively. Overall results showed that sexually refluxed Oreochromis niloticus grew significantly more than the control pond. However, maximum fish growth and production were observed at 90 mg / kg of 17-alpha-methyltestosterone, but the minimal reduction in fish production was recorded at 50 mg / kg of 17-alpha-methyltestosterone. Tilapia produced through sexual retrograde had the ability to grow more than normal tilapia.
1. Established in 2009, Shanghai Stero R&D Co., ltd is a professional manufacturer and exporter,of pharmaceutical materials, and other interrelated products. We are situated in international city, Shanghai, China. Welcome to visit us in any time.
2. We have strictly control on quality and services,our products has been exporting to the overseas market such as U.S.A., Europe, Southeast Asia, etc. for many years.All our clients speak highly of our high quality products and professional services.
3. Shanghai Stero is your reliable and committed partner .Welcome guests from home and abroad to cooperate with us in economy and technology. We are ready offer the best quality and services to all of you.