Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Orlistat||Appearance:||White Powder|
Orlistat is a medication that can help you lose weight if you are obese or overweight. It works by blocking chemicals (enzymes) in the intestine that digest fat. Almost one-third of the fat you eat is blocked by orlistat. Undigested fat is not absorbed in your body and faints with your stool (feces). The normal dose is one capsule: 120 mg, three times a day with each meal. However, it is not necessary to take one if there is no fat in the meal or if you miss a meal.
What are the uses of orlistat?
- Orlistat combines with a low calorie diet to promote weight loss.
- Orlistat can also be used to prevent weight gain after weight loss.
- Candidates for orlistat treatment are patients who are obese with a body mass index (a measure of obesity) of more than 30 kg / m2.
- Candidates also include patients with a body mass index of 27-30 kg / m2 if other risk factors for atherosclerosis are present, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and elevated cholesterol or triglyceride levels.
- According to several scientific studies, the average weight loss achieved when taking orlistat as recommended for six months to a year is 12.4 to 13.4 pounds.
|1 High quality with competitive price:|
1) Standard: Enterprise Standard
2) All Purity≥98%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
|2 Fast and safe delivery:|
1) Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3) Customs pass rate ≥99%
|3 We have clients throughout the world:|
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers' requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
How well does orlistat work?
Studies have shown that, on average, orlistat, plus a diet for weight loss and exercise, causes more weight loss than a diet to lose weight and only exercise. Some people lose 10% or more of their body weight within six months with the help of orlistat. In others, it is less effective.
One reason why orlistat may not work is because you may think you can relax your diet to reduce weight, and the orlistat 'will do it all'. This is not true. To lose weight, you should still eat less and exercise regularly. Remember, orlistat prevents some of the fat you eat from being absorbed (less than a third). But if you do not follow a healthy diet to reduce weight and eat more fat (chocolates, cakes, etc.), the extra fat you eat will easily nullify orlistat's effect.
Follow exactly the orlistat instructions for use provided by your doctor. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions. Follow the doctor's instructions in preference to those on this website, which may be different. Ask your doctor to explain any aspect you do not understand, included in the instruction booklet that comes with the medicine.
Usual dose: 60 or 120 mg (1 capsule) taken with each of the three main meals of each day. It can be taken immediately before, during or until one hour after the meal.
Orlistat should be taken with a well balanced, calorie-controlled diet rich in fruits and vegetables and containing an average of 30% of calories from fat. Your daily intake of fats, carbohydrates and proteins should be distributed in three meals. This means that you will usually take one capsule at breakfast, one at lunch and one at dinner. For optimum benefit, avoid eating foods containing grease between meals, such as cookies, chocolate and salty snacks.
Orlistat works only in the presence of dietary fats. Therefore, you do not need to take it if you do not eat a main meal or eat a meal that does not contain fat.
Your doctor will stop treatment with orlistat if, after 12 weeks, you have not lost at least 5% of the initial weight.
The capsule should be swallowed with water.
If you think the effect of the medication is too strong or too weak, consult your doctor.
The dose of orlistat will be different for different patients. Follow your doctor's orders or the directions on the label. The following information includes only the average doses of orlistat. If your dose is different, do not change it unless your doctor tells you to do so.
The amount of medicine that you take depends on the strength of the medicine. Also, the number of doses you take each day, the time allowed between doses, and the length of time you take the medicine depend on the medical problem for which you are using the medicine.
For oral dosage form (capsules):
For treatment of obesity:
Adults and teenagers—120 milligrams (mg) three times a day with meals containing fat.
Children below 12 years of age—Use and dose must be determined by your doctor.
How to order?
Firstly, please kindly tell us what you need. then more competitive price will be offered.
Secondly, we will pack your package and delivery it within 12 hours after confirming your payment.
Thirdly,the packaging photo of your powder will be sent, following is the tracking number.
Fourthly, waitting receiving your parcel in 4-7 days after having tracking number. During this time, you can trace your parcel tracking number online.
Lastly, confirm the parcel you received.